Asia Pacific is fastest growing Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail market across the globe. South Korea will drive value growth in the market on the back of significant demand for games software, especially mobile gaming, however, Japan, currently the largest market in the region, will witness decline due to market saturation and lack of demand for games software. In addition, increase in internet penetration will provide greater access to consumers in Asian markets, which would contribute to rise in paid download of music, video and gaming content. However, piracy is a major the threat and regulations need to be put in place to protect sales of authorized retailers.
- Japan will continue to be the largest market in the region but is expected to witness a decline of 2.7%
- South Kore will produce the largest value growth in Asia-Pacific Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, and will reach US$4.3 billion in sales by 2019
- Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists continues to be the major channel for the category, with a share of nearly 44%
- Online is the fastest growing channel with its sales expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2014-2019
- Philippines at 12.6%, followed by South Korea and India, will be the fastest growing markets
Read More about this Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/music-video-and-entertainment-software-retailing-in-asia-41334
The “Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in Asia Pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software category across Asia Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software’s retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and for sub-categories that includes music and video and games software on a regional and country basis
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Identify and track consumer behavior and make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams
- Retail sales data of the 12 largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software markets in Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Accurate and reliable data to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior in the region
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing markets across the region to evaluate important changes in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and identify profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Develop strategies for specific channels based on the retail sales data for individual channels across the top five markets for 2014 and 2019
- Consumer insights around latest products, price, and demographics that will help to develop a marketing mix
- Identify channel share and sub-category level retail sales across the region – utilize this information to target popular channels and sub-categories
- Monitor the competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in the different regions