South Africas retail market for luggage and leather goods will witness a CAGR of 5.2% over 20142019, to reach ZAR14.3 billion by 2019. Per capita spending on luggage and leather goods in South Africa is also anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over the next five years. Increasing purchasing power and fashion consciousness among consumers have successfully transformed the category over the last five years.
- Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of 1.18% of the total retail sales in 2014.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel in the luggage and leather goods category
- Commanding a 44.1% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in South Africa.
Read More about this Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/luggage-and-leather-goods-retailing-in-south-africa-40286
Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in South Africa Market Summary & Forecasts is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across South Africa and their presence across distribution channels
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share