Jewelry, watches, and accessories had a 1.8% share of overall retail sales in 2014. The retail sales of the category are forecast to deliver a CAGR of 4.8% during 20142019, to reach a market value of ZAR7 billion by 2019. The outlook for jewelry, watches, and accessories will remain positive over the forecast period.
- Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for a small share of 1.8% of the total retail sales in South Africa.
- Per capita spending on jewelry, watches, and accessories will show growth of 3.6% over the next five years
- Sales through online channel stood at 1.7% of the total sales in the sector in 2014 and are expected to reach 3.6% by 2019.
Read More about this Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/jewelry-watches-and-accessories-retailing-in-south-africa-40287
Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in South Africa Market Summary & Forecasts is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across South Africa and their presence across distribution channels
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share