With a share of 4% in 2014, the furniture and floor coverings market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.65% over the forecast period, to reach retail sales of ZAR48 billion by 2019. The South African residential property market is well balanced with enough buyers and sellers which provides the necessary impetus to drive the sales of the furniture and floor coverings market. Per capita spending on furniture and floor coverings is forecast to reach a CAGR of 3.3% over the next five years.
- Furniture is expected to remain the largest category during the forecast period.
- Home furniture and homewares retailers account for 69.8% of the total sales of furniture and floor coverings
- Sales through online channel are gaining momentum and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 22% during 2014-2019.
Read More about this Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/furniture-and-floor-coverings-retailing-in-south-africa-40288
Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in South Africa Market Summary & Forecasts is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across South Africa and their presence across distribution channels
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on furniture and floor coverings sector in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in furniture and floor coverings category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including floor coverings and furniture, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the furniture and floor coverings market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share